Camel Milk Recipes: Banana Date Smoothie
Dates, camel milk, and bananas come together to create a uniquely creamy caramel-like smoothie.
This all-natural energy drink makes a perfect post-workout meal packed with fiber from the bananas, dates, and chia seeds, and calcium and healthy fats from the camel milk.
The best part is you only need four ingredients to create this delicious smoothie, so it doesn’t only taste great and does your body good, but it’s also easy to make.
Camel Milk Banana Date Smoothie Recipe
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 6-8 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 cups camel milk
- 2 large ripe bananas sliced and pre-frozen
- Chopped dates
- Banana slices
- Pomegranate seeds
- Shelled pistachios
- Cut bananas into slices.
- Remove the stones from the dates.
- Place dates, chia seeds, and camel milk into blender or food processor and blend for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Add the bananas to the blender and puree for another 1-2 minutes until creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy.
Quick Tip: If time allows, soak the chia seeds in 4 teaspoon of water for an hour. The seeds will turn into gel, making them easier to blend.