Camel Milk & Banana Ice Cream Recipe
Serves 3–4 servings
- The riper your bananas, the more flavorsome the ice cream. Have some ripe bananas but not yet ready to make this ice cream? Chop them into bite-sized chunks and place in the freezer until you are.
- Take your frozen banana chunks, ensuring they've broken apart from one another, and place them in a large blender.
- Add your camel milk, almond nut butter, and vanilla extract. If you don’t have almond nut butter, you can make your own by blending a handful of almonds, or you can substitute for peanut butter. If you want to make a refined sugar-free ice cream, keep a keen eye on the ingredients list of your chosen nut butter.
- Blend all your ingredients together at high speed.
- Serve straight to the bowl for a soft scoop or freeze for later use.
Recipe by Camel Milk Recipes & Tips at https://camelmilk.com/banana-milk-ice-cream-recipe/