Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Serves 8 muffins
- Preheat to 375° and grease a standard-sized, 8-muffin pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, and organic brown sugar or maple sugar.
- Add the camel milk and mix well.
- Stir in arrowroot starch, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Transfer to the prepared muffin pan and bake for 20–25 minutes until top is golden.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/blueberry-muffins-recipe/