Camel Milk Chai Latte
Serves 2 cups
- Measure your dry ground spices and combine into a lidded tub.
- Place the lid onto your tub and shake well to create your chai spice blend.
- Add a small amount of camel milk to the chai blend and stir well to create a smooth paste.
- In the meantime, have your camel milk heating. When warm, add in your chai blend paste, stirring well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir.
- Heat till just below boiling point and allow to stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Add half a teaspoon of honey to taste.
- Put your feet up and enjoy!
Tip: If you love this camel milk chai latte as much as we do, you can create a pre-mix of the dry ingredients by multiplying the above measures. Instead of re-weighing several times over, you’ll now have a pre-prepared, homemade chai latte blend.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/camel-milk-chai-latte/