Camel Milk Recipes: Chilled Cucumber And Mint Soup
On a hot summer day, you don’t want anything but cold and refreshing foods in your mouth.
And who said soup is only for winter? This recipe is made with cooling cucumber blended into a creamy soup with camel milk, spicy radishes, fresh mint, dill, and lemon juice.
Because of their water-rich properties, cucumbers are perfect for making a delicious soup. It’s light and refreshing and contains antioxidants and fibers that help the digestive system.
This recipe is so simple that it comes together in less than 10 minutes. Just toss all the ingredients in a food processor and you will have a nourishing soup that makes a wonderful snack, appetizer, or a side dish.
It can be made the day before and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. Sprinkle with chopped mint, dill, and radishes for a delicious texture and a beautiful color.
Chilled Cucumber & Mint Soup Recipe
- 1 large cucumber
- 4 small radishes
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups camel milk
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped dill
- Chopped mint
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Coarsely chop the cucumber and radishes.
- In a food processor, combine the chopped cucumber with the radishes, garlic, mint, dill, camel milk, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Stir the soup before serving, pour into serving bowls, and garnish with chopped dill, mint, and radishes.