Chilled Cucumber & Mint Soup Recipe
Serves 4 servings
- Coarsely chop the cucumber and radishes.
- In a food processor, combine the chopped cucumber with the radishes, garlic, mint, dill, camel milk, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Stir the soup before serving, pour into serving bowls, and garnish with chopped dill, mint, and radishes.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/chilled-cucumber-mint-soup-recipe/