Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Mix in the almond flour and mini chocolate chips
- Press into a foil-lined loaf pan.
- Freeze until solid.
- Cut into small squares.
- In a small saucepan, combine the camel milk, maple syrup, vanilla, eggs, and salt; whisk until well mixed.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until steaming but not boiling.
- Remove from heat, strain, and chill until cold.
- Pour ice cream base into an ice cream maker and churn until desired consistency.
- Fold in cookie dough cubes.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-ice-cream/