Camel Milk Recipes: Cinnamon Coconut Coffee Cake
Nothing goes better with a good cup of joe or tea than a slice of homemade cake, especially coffee cake with a crumbly and sweet streusel topping.
While this recipe tastes like a sinful dessert, it’s actually packed with nutrients. The eggs and camel milk in the cake are high in protein, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. The coconut flour is a great source of tummy-filling fiber, as are the coconut flakes on top.
Cinnamon adds great flavor and helps balance your blood sugar. Enjoy a generous slice of this cake along with your morning coffee and live out your guilt-free day.
Cinnamon Coffee Cake Recipe
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, softened
- ⅓ cup honey
- 5 eggs
- ⅓ cup camel milk
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8×8 glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix coconut oil and honey.
- Mix in eggs and camel milk.
- Add coconut flour and stir until combined.
- Mix in cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine all topping ingredients and mix with fork.
- Crumble evenly over the cake batter.
- Bake cake for 35–40 minutes. You’ll know the cake is done baking when it springs back a little when you lightly touch it. If the topping starts to get overly browned before the cake is done, cover it with a piece of aluminum foil.