Cinnamon Coffee Cake Recipe
Serves 9 servings
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8x8 glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix coconut oil and honey.
- Mix in eggs and camel milk.
- Add coconut flour and stir until combined.
- Mix in cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine all topping ingredients and mix with fork.
- Crumble evenly over the cake batter.
- Bake cake for 35–40 minutes. You’ll know the cake is done baking when it springs back a little when you lightly touch it. If the topping starts to get overly browned before the cake is done, cover it with a piece of aluminum foil.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/cinnamon-coconut-coffee-cake-recipe/