Camel Milk Recipes: Coconut Flour Waffles
A sky-high stack of fluffy waffles is truly the breakfast of champions. These waffles have such great texture that you’d never guess they are free from gluten and refined ingredients.
The Desert Farms Camel Milk Kefir adds protein, probiotics, beneficial fatty acids, and a slight tang. Coconut flour is high in fiber and yields a fluffy crumb. Eggs help the waffles rise and add tummy-filling protein.
Coconut oil is high in healthy fats, which also help you to stay full and provide energy to get you through a busy day.
The waffle batter is so simple to whip up during busy mornings. It requires just a few ingredients and bakes up beautifully in your favorite waffle iron. From simple butter and maple syrup to chocolate chips, berries, and chocolate syrup, the toppings options are endless.
A scoop of your favorite ice cream and some sprinkles would turn one of these waffles into a delicious dessert.
Coconut Flour Waffles Recipe
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup Desert Farms Camel Milk Kefir
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot starch
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, kefir, and maple syrup; mix well.
- Add coconut flour, arrowroot, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Cook waffles by ¼ cupfuls of batter in a waffle maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.