Creamy Mushroom Stroganoff Recipe
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, chopped onion, and minced garlic. Saute for 2 minutes until onions are softened and garlic is fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and stir occasionally until all the mushrooms are tender and browned. Sprinkle with nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the vegetable stock and the tapioca flour. Stir until the flour is dissolved.
- Add the stock to the skillet, stir until slightly thickened, simmer for 4 minutes, then reduce the heat to low and add the camel milk. Stir until creamy.
- Remove from the heat and top with chopped fresh parsley. Serve warm.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/creamy-mushroom-stroganoff-recipe/