Camel Milk Recipes: Homemade Dark Chocolate Spoons
Looking for an indulgent dessert worthy of an Alice in Wonderland style tea party? A treat that’s a feast for your eyes, your taste buds, and your body?
If your answer is yes, yes, and yes, our homemade dark chocolate spoons are your perfect answer.
Made in advance, these refined sugar-free spoonsicles can be served as dessert, a post-lunch treat, or even gifted to friends and family. You can taste all the goodness once stirred into a full cup of warm camel milk.
We’re sure that once you try these homemade dark chocolate spoons, you’ll never head back to the powdered or syrup alternatives.
Edible Chocolate Spoons Recipe
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cups camel milk
- Teaspoons or wooden lolly sticks
- Add the coconut oil to a small saucepan and melt.
- Add the almond butter and honey and melt until reaching a smooth and even consistency.
- Stir in cocoa powder in small portions. Keep at low heat to ensure the mixture doesn’t stiffen.
- Carefully spoon the nutty dark chocolate mixture into a large ice cube tray or a mold of similar proportions.
- When still hot, add a teaspoon or wooden popsicle stick into the middle — the mixture will be stiff enough to hold this upright.
- Pop into your fridge and allow to chill, preferably overnight.
- Warm a full cup of camel milk for each spoon, stir and enjoy guilt-free camel milk hot chocolate with a twist.
The nutritional extras: Vegetarian, free from refined sugars, high in healthy fats.