Edible Chocolate Spoons Recipe
Serves 4 spoons
- Add the coconut oil to a small saucepan and melt.
- Add the almond butter and honey and melt until reaching a smooth and even consistency.
- Stir in cocoa powder in small portions. Keep at low heat to ensure the mixture doesn’t stiffen.
- Carefully spoon the nutty dark chocolate mixture into a large ice cube tray or a mold of similar proportions.
- When still hot, add a teaspoon or wooden popsicle stick into the middle -- the mixture will be stiff enough to hold this upright.
- Pop into your fridge and allow to chill, preferably overnight.
- Warm a full cup of camel milk for each spoon, stir and enjoy guilt-free camel milk hot chocolate with a twist.
The nutritional extras: Vegetarian, free from refined sugars, high in healthy fats.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/edible-chocolate-spoons-recipe/