Camel Milk Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe
Serves 2 servings
Optional topping: Fruit, seeds, nuts
- In a medium bowl, combine and stir chia seeds and camel milk.
- In a small bowl, stir matcha powder and 1 tablespoon hot water until smooth.
- Add the matcha mixture and vanilla to the chia seed mixture. Stir and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, or overnight for best results.
- Spoon into serving bowls or jars. When ready to eat, top with fruits and nuts.
Chia pudding can be stored refrigerated in an airtight container for up to three days.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/matcha-chia-pudding/