These classic vanilla almond mini cakes are rich, fragrant, and a lot like macarons – crisp on the outside thanks to the almond flour, and soft and dense from on the inside from the combination of camel milk and raw honey.
Not only do these little cakes taste great, but they’re also packed with calcium-rich camel milk, raw honey, and ground almonds.
The cakes are great on their own, served with a hot drink, or drizzled with honey and topped with slivered almonds. They are perfect for small gatherings and parties.
Mini Vanilla & Almond Cake Recipe
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup camel milk, warmed
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup raw organic honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° and brush 6 mini bundt cake molds with melted coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix almond flour, tapioca flour, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, camel milk, coconut oil, raw honey, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture, mix until all the ingredients are well blended together.
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared mini cake molds, filling them ⅔ full.
- Bake for 18–20 minutes, until the edges are golden and a toothpick inserted in the center of a cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes before transferring cakes onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle with honey, top with slivered almonds, and serve.
- The cakes taste best the day they are made, but leftovers can be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.