Mixed Berry Muffins Recipe
Serves 9 muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly spray muffin tin with coconut oil spray or line with baking liners.
- Grab a small bowl and coat the fresh berries in 2 tablespoons of tapioca flour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the ground almonds and ½ cup tapioca flour with baking soda.
- Use another bowl, whisk together eggs, camel milk, raw honey, coconut oil, and lemon juice.
- Pour the wet mixture into the almond flour mixture stir until just combined. Gently fold in the fresh berries.
- Using an ice cream scoop spoon equal amounts of the batter into the muffin cups, filling them about three-fourths full.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe by Camel Milk Recipes & Tips at https://camelmilk.com/mixed-berry-muffin-recipe/