Serves 16 brownies
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine the mini chocolate chips, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup.
- Microwave until just melted.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the camel milk and eggs; mix well.
- Add the almond flour, salt, and baking soda; stir until mixed.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/paleo-brownies-recipe/