Paleo Vanilla Cake with Strawberries Recipe
Serves 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 9” round glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, camel milk, and vanilla.
- Add almond flour, arrowroot, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Cool completely.
- Whisk together the coconut cream, maple syrup, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Top cake with coconut cream.
- Arrange strawberries on top of cake.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/paleo-vanilla-cake-strawberries-recipe/