Paleo Zucchini Carrot Muffins Recipe
Serves 6 muffins
- Pre-heat your oven to 350ºF.
- Combine and mix your dry ingredients together and place this bowl aside.
- In another bowl, combine your eggs and olive oil. Whisk this mixture until there’s no change in color. When you reach this point, add whisk in your camel milk and vanilla extract until all ingredients are combined.
- To your wet ingredients, add your finely grated carrots and zucchini, whisking until your shredded vegetables are well coated and evenly mixed.
- Add dry ingredients to the batter and mix well.
- Scoop batter into a muffin tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- De-tin your muffins and place on a cooling rack to prevent your breakfast treats from a soggy bottom. When cooled, your breakfast muffins will be good for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
Tip: These Carrot & Zucchini Breakfast Muffins are best pre-cooked the night before, making a healthy breakfast quick and easy the next morning.
Ingredient spotlight: Protein-based flours make a perfect replacement for highly refined plain flour, which can cause quick changes to your blood sugar levels. Breakfast is the worst time to be eating them because it can leave you feeling hungry, grumpy, and tired.
The nutritional extras: Vegetarian, free of refined sugars, low in saturated fats and carbohydrates, high in calcium and protein.
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/paleo-zucchini-carrot-muffins/