This raspberry, blood orange, and mango chia cream make a refreshing and healthy breakfast or snack made with fresh or frozen fruits and sweetened with a touch of honey.
Chia seeds are not only a joy to eat, but also they are super nutritious and healthy. With raspberries, blood oranges, and mangoes, this camel milk chia cream is packed with calcium, omega-3 essential fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber.
The best thing about this recipe is that it is simple and easy to make, just prepare it the night before, pop it in the fridge, and you will have a ready-to-go breakfast.
Raspberry, Blood Orange, & Mango Chia Cream Recipe
- 1 cup camel milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- ⅛ cup honey
- ⅓ cup fresh raspberries puree
- ⅓ cup fresh mango puree
- ⅓ cup blood orange puree
- Sliced mangos
- In a jar, mix the camel milk, chia seeds, honey, and seeds scraped from vanilla bean. Let set for 2-3 minutes then stir again to make sure there is no clumping over the top or bottom.
- Cover the jar and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Place about ⅓ of the milk-chia mixture in the blender with raspberry puree, blend until smooth and consistent, and divide between two glasses.
- Next blend another ⅓ cup of milk mixture with mango puree, then layer over the raspberry cream, Then blend the last ⅓ cup of chai cream with the blood orange puree and layer over the mango cream.
- Garnish with your favorite fruits and nuts and enjoy, or store in the fridge for up to 3 days.