Vanilla Camel Milk Ice Cream Recipe
Serves 3–4 servings
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the maple syrup and egg yolks.
- Add the Desert Farms Camel Milk and mix well.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly with a whisk, just until the mixture starts to simmer.
- Remove from heat immediately and strain into a bowl or other container through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Add vanilla and salt and mix well.
- Chill ice cream base until cold.
- Church with an ice cream maker per manufacturer’s instructions until ice cream is desired consistency.
- Serve ice cream immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Prep time does not include time for churning ice cream (30–40 minutes) and chilling (1–3 hours)
Recipe by Camel Milk - Camel Milk 100% Raw & Natural - Camel Milk at https://camelmilk.com/vanilla-camel-milk-ice-cream/