Fluffy and delicious homemade pancakes are a breakfast staple — and for good reason. They make a wonderful addition to a weekend brunch or a quick make-ahead weekday breakfast.
Are you a pancake lover? Then you’ll definitely enjoy these! Coconut flour is high in fiber, which results in a scrumptious, light-textured hotcake that will keep you fuller, longer.
The camel milk in this recipe is higher in protein and higher in fat than cow milk. It has a slightly sweet flavor that compliments the eggs and coconut flour, and the batter is lightly sweetened with honey and flavored with vanilla. Want to get fancy? Add some whipped cream, fresh berries, and some bacon on the side.
You’ll be shocked at how easy it is to make pancakes with no gluten or refined foods. The batter comes together quickly in one bowl and calls for just a few simple ingredients. Want your pancakes to be fluffier? Let the batter sit for a few minutes after mixing.
Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe
Serves 1 ½ dozen
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup camel milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the eggs, coconut oil, and honey.
- Stir in camel milk.
- Stir in vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- Stir in coconut flour.
- Stir in arrowroot starch.
- Cook pancakes in tablespoonfuls until golden brown on each side.