Start your day with this earthy, antioxidant-filled matcha chia seed pudding. It’s creamy and smooth with a sweet crunch in every bite.
Matcha or green tea powder is a super food loaded with good-for-you antioxidants, vitamin C, and minerals. It calms the body and promotes alert awareness without the jitters that coffee gives. With the fiber-packed chia seeds, this pudding will keep you satisfied all morning.
This pudding is a quick and easy make-ahead breakfast or a delicious snack. Just whip the ingredients together and let sit in the fridge overnight. Top it with your favorite fresh fruits and nuts and enjoy a bowl of breakfast that meets your everyday needs.
Camel Milk Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1½ cup camel milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1½ teaspoons matcha green powder
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
Optional topping: Fruit, seeds, nuts
- In a medium bowl, combine and stir chia seeds and camel milk.
- In a small bowl, stir matcha powder and 1 tablespoon hot water until smooth.
- Add the matcha mixture and vanilla to the chia seed mixture. Stir and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, or overnight for best results.
- Spoon into serving bowls or jars. When ready to eat, top with fruits and nuts.
Chia pudding can be stored refrigerated in an airtight container for up to three days.