If you enjoy moist, fudgy brownies, you will love this recipe.
Regular baking flour is swapped for mild and slightly buttery almond flour and camel milk adds the perfect moist texture, as well as nutritious protein. Maple syrup is the perfect flavor-rich, unrefined sweetener.
With two sources of chocolate, mini chips and cocoa powder, the chocolatey flavor is unbeatable. These would be perfect served with a tall glass of camel milk as an indulgent yet nutrient-dense dessert.
Simply melt the chocolate, oil, and sweetener together in the microwave. Then add the eggs, almond flour, and remaining ingredients, and bake. You could use dark chocolate chips if you please, and swap out the almond flour for a different nut flour, such as hazelnut.
This is a perfect basic brownie recipe to which you can add nuts, chocolate chips, or other add-ins to the batter before baking. They are equally delicious served warm, room temperature, or chilled.
- ⅓ cup Desert Farms Camel Milk
- ½ cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- Pinch salt
- Pinch baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine the mini chocolate chips, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup.
- Microwave until just melted.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the camel milk and eggs; mix well.
- Add the almond flour, salt, and baking soda; stir until mixed.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy.